- Made in USA
- Small Batch
- Frozen Raw
- All Life Stages
- For Dogs & Cats
- Family Business
- Our signature blend salmon recipe pet food is 85% salmon muscle, and 15% salmon bone.
- Wild-caught off the coast of Alaska.
- We chose to keep this blend as natural as possible to best reflect what our pet’s ancestors ate in the wild. Just meat, and bone!
- There are ZERO artificial ingredients or additives or fillers in this blend.
- Our 1 lb rolls make raw feeding easy! Simply cut into quarters, or halves, or serve whole.
- Made in a licensed and inspected facility with strict quality and safety standards and protocols.
- Stored at 0° F in our freezers. Delivers frozen, in an eco-friendly foam cooler with dry ice.
- Orders ship same day, nationwide from Indianapolis. more shipping info
- If you have questions, call or text (317) 509-9811. We're here to help!
Salmon Trim, Salmon Frames, Salmon Heads
- Crude Protein (min)... 14.6%
- Crude Fat (min)... 14.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)... 2.5%
- Moisture (max)... 65.5%
2,563 kcal/kg., 73 kcal/oz.
Frozen Raw Serving Calculator:
Suggested Daily Serving for Dogs:
- 0 to 30 lbs: 4 oz for every 10 lbs dog weight
- 30 to 100 lbs: 3.2 oz for every 10 lbs dog weight
- above 100 lbs: 2.8 oz for every 10 lbs dog weight
Suggested Daily Serving for Cats:
- Kitten: 0.8 oz for every 1 lb cat weight
- Adult: 2 oz for every 5 lbs cat weight
- Senior: 1.8 oz for every 5 lbs cat weight
Storing & Thawing:
Store frozen products in the freezer. Thaw in the fridge before use. Best if fed within 4-5 days of thawing.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes, and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
We understand that each pet is unique. Our serving calculator is usually spot on but the appropriate amount to feed your dog or cat may vary. The breed, size, and activity level of your dog or cat will impact their daily requirements. Adjust accordingly!