- Made in USA
- Small Batch
- Freeze-Dried Raw
- All Life Stages
- For Dogs & Cats
- Family Business
- Our freeze-dried beef recipe pet food is made of 45% meat, 45% organ, and 10% bone.
- This premium blend features an increased organ ratio of 45% which is often referred to as the alpha-prey diet.
- It takes 3-4 pounds of frozen raw food to make 1 pound of freeze-dried raw.
- There are 6-7 cups in each 16 oz bag of our freeze-dried beef.
- Serve as a meal, snack, treat, or "mix-in" for added flavor, texture, and nutrition.
- Always Fresh! Small batches - Sourced locally in the Midwest.
- Sourced from free-range cattle raised without antibiotics, steroids, or added hormones.
- Made in a licensed and inspected facility with strict quality and safety standards and protocols.
- Orders ship same day, nationwide from Indianapolis. more shipping info
- If you have questions, call or text (317) 509-9811. We're here to help!
Beef, Beef Bone, Beef Lung, Beef Liver, Beef Stomach, Beef Heart, Beef Fat, Beef Kidney, Beef Blood, Herring Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, D-alpha Tocopherol
- Crude Protein (min)... 51.0%
- Crude Fat (min)... 23.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)... 2.2%
- Moisture (max)... 7.0%
4,500 kcal/kg., 128 kcal/oz.
Suggested Daily Serving for Dogs:
- 3 lbs: 1/5 cup
- 6 lbs: 1/3 cup
- 12 lbs: 3/4 cup
- 18 lbs: 1 cup
- 25 lbs: 1-1/2 cups
- 50 lbs: 3 cups
Suggested Daily Serving for Cats:
- 4 lbs: 1/4 cup
- 6 lbs: 1/3 cup
- 8 lbs: 1/2 cup
- 10 lbs: 5/8 cup
- 14 lbs: 7/8 cups
Store in a cool, dry place. No refrigeration required.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes, and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
We understand that each pet is unique. Our suggested daily serving is usually spot on but the appropriate amount to feed your dog or cat may vary. The breed, size, and activity level of your dog or cat will impact their daily requirements. Adjust accordingly!
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Always supervise your pet and give access to clean, fresh water.