- Made in USA
- Ideal for Small to Medium Dogs
- Frozen Raw
- Family Business
- Single-ingredient: Meaty Lamb Bones! No Preservatives, additives, fillers, flavors, or colors.
- These lamb bones have a ratio of approx 35% meat and 65% bone.
- Each bag of lamb bones for dogs is a random variety of femur bones, rib bones, neck bones, and tail bones.
- There are approx (5-8) bones per 2 lb bag.
- Supports oral health! The abrasive action of chewing naturally removes tartar and plaque build-up from teeth.
- Chewing is both physically and mentally engaging. Helps your dog relieve boredom, stress, and anxiety.
- Always Fresh! Sourced locally in Indiana.
- Sourced from free-range lambs raised without antibiotics, steroids, or added hormones.
- Made in a licensed and inspected facility with strict quality and safety standards and protocols.
- Stored at 0° F in our freezers. Delivers frozen, in an eco-friendly foam cooler with dry ice.
- Orders ship same day, nationwide from Indianapolis. more shipping info
- If you have questions, call or text (317) 509-9811. We're here to help!