- Made in USA
- Small Batch
- Frozen Raw
- All Life Stages
- For Dogs & Cats
- Family Business
- Our signature blend beef and green tripe recipe pet food is made of 80% meat, 10% organ, and 10% bone.
- We chose to keep our blends as natural as possible to best reflect what our pet’s ancestors ate in the wild. Just meat, bone, and organ!
- There are ZERO artificial ingredients or additives or fillers in this blend.
- The ratio of this blend is 85% beef recipe and 15% green beef tripe
- Green tripe is known to support healthy organ function and boost the immune system.
- Never bleached, processed, or scalded.
- Our 1 lb rolls make raw feeding easy! Simply cut into quarters, or halves, or serve whole.
- Always Fresh! Small batches made weekly - Sourced locally in Indiana.
- Sourced from free-range cattle raised without antibiotics, steroids, or added hormones.
- Made in a licensed and inspected facility with strict quality and safety standards and protocols.
- Stored at 0° F in our freezers. Delivers frozen, in an eco-friendly foam cooler with dry ice.
- Orders ship same day, nationwide from Indianapolis. more shipping info
- If you have questions, call or text (317) 509-9811. We're here to help!
Beef Round, Beef Meat, Green Beef Tripe, Beef Bone, Beef Heart, Beef Tongue, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney, Beef Spleen, Beef Suet.
- Crude Protein (min)... 14.5%
- Crude Fat (min)... 9.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)... 6.2%
- Moisture (max)... 74.0%
2,059 kcal/kg., 58 kcal/oz.
Frozen Raw Serving Calculator:
Suggested Daily Serving for Dogs:
- 0 to 30 lbs: 4 oz for every 10 lbs dog weight
- 30 to 100 lbs: 3.2 oz for every 10 lbs dog weight
- above 100 lbs: 2.8 oz for every 10 lbs dog weight
Suggested Daily Serving for Cats:
- Kitten: 0.8 oz for every 1 lb cat weight
- Adult: 2 oz for every 5 lbs cat weight
- Senior: 1.8 oz for every 5 lbs cat weight
Storing & Thawing:
Store frozen products in the freezer. Thaw in the fridge before use. Best if fed within 4-5 days of thawing.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes, and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
We understand that each pet is unique. Our serving calculator is usually spot on but the appropriate amount to feed your dog or cat may vary. The breed, size, and activity level of your dog or cat will impact their daily requirements. Adjust accordingly!
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Always supervise your pet and give access to clean, fresh water.